axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Bender" <jimcben...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] WSDL2Java worked for me with a WSDL file generated with this build (after editing)
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 20:33:51 GMT
I tried the WSDL2Java generation with a WSDL file that I generated
with this build, and it worked. That was only after I edited the file
and removed the duplicate complex type definition. Now, I am seem to
be getting the full set of generated files. I need to complete the
process and see if the generated service works with embedded Tomcat.

I apparently had not tried the WSDL2Java with the latest generated
file, until the last hour.
That saved me from creating another Jira issue.

Regards,
--
Jim