axis-java-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jim Bender" <>
Subject I am trying to debug this issue with WSDL2Java (probably caused by inexperience with Axis2 Std 1.0)
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 22:20:23 GMT
I had been running the WSDL2Java generator from Leafcutter, using the
Java Ant task.
I switched to building an arg array and running the main(String[])
so I can see what is happening. I have been able to make some progress that
way, along with trying to get a closer reading of the documentation.

I am extremely experienced with Axis2 0.93, but have only been using
Axis2 Std 1.0
for a couple of days. I have been doing a great deal of programmatically running
the Java2WSDL and WSDL2Java generators in 0.93 and want to do the same
thing with 1.0.

I am attempting to generate a document/literal style web service the same
way that I do with Axis2 0.93, and am working through the changes that were
made between the two. We had stuck with 0.93 because it seemed quite
stable, for what we were doing.

For my toy example, I am now getting a
InvocationTargetException/runtime error from the CodeGenerationEngine
in the generate() method:

org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: error: src-resolve.a: Could not find
type 'FoodDescription@http:///xsd'. Do you mean to refer to the
element named FoodDescription@

I am not sure that cause of that, right now.

This is my arg array for the WSDL2Java.main(String[]) method:

[-sn, PointsCalculator, -uri,
-d, xmlbeans, -s, -ss, -sd, -o,
c:/Java/projects2/axis2-std-1.0testbed\build\output, -p,

I have attached my WSDL file, on the off chance that someone would
want to look at it.
I already have attached the interface file to an earlier mail that was
used for the
Java2WSDL generation (which produced a duplicate complex type
definition that I removed by hand-editing the file)



View raw message