axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jian Zhen <zhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weird NullPointerException at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.sendUsingOutputStream
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2006 08:57:12 GMT
Hi Saminda,

I am just using standard RPCMessageReceiver.

However I did finally figured out what happened. For some reason my
service was able to read the file sometimes but unable to find it
other times. So when I couldn't find the file, I returned null for
the service (which is kinda stupid on my part), which caused that
exception.

In any case, part of the mystery solved.

Thanks

Jian

Jian Zhen <zhenjl@gmail.com>
http://www.zhen.org