axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Antonecchia, Joseph" <joseph.antonecc...@hp.com>
Subject Basic Authentication Issues
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 22:44:27 GMT
Hello all,
I am having some issues getting Basic Authentication to work with Axis2.
I generated my client skeketon classes using WSDL2Java.  The TestStub
class has a method that actually invokes the service.  Note that my
service is NOT an AXIS2 hosted service, but I want to use AXIS2 for the
Client.  I keep getting the following error:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Axis2 transport error : Unauthorized; nested
exception is:
 org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Axis2 transport error : Unauthorized;
nested exception is:
 org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Axis2 transport error : Unauthorized;
nested exception is:
 org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Axis2 transport error : Unauthorized
 at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(Common
sHTTPTransportSender.java:223)
 at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:589)
 at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOper
ation.java:328)
 at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisO
peration.java:279)
 at com.test.TestStub.CreateTest(TestStub.java:224)
 at com.test.AddTest.main(AddTest.java:125)
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Axis2 transport error :
Unauthorized; nested exception is:
 org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Axis2 transport error : Unauthorized
 at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageW
ithCommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:305)
 at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(Common
sHTTPTransportSender.java:207)
 ... 5 more
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Axis2 transport error :
Unauthorized
 at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SOAPOverHTTPSender.send(SOAPOverHTTPSend
er.java:117)
 at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageW
ithCommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:299)
 ... 6 more
- basic authentication scheme selected
- No credentials available for BASIC 'CASM'@localhost:13080

Here is a snippet of the code:

            TestStub stub = new TestStub (null,
"http://localhost:13080/ws <http://localhost:13080/ws> ");
            ServiceClient sc = stub._getServiceClient();

            Options options = sc.getOptions();//new Options();
            options.setTo(new
EndpointReference("http://localhost:13080/ws <http://localhost:13080/ws>
"));
            HttpTransportProperties.ProxyProperties proxy = new
HttpTransportProperties().new ProxyProperties();
            proxy.setProxyName("localhost");
            proxy.setProxyPort(13080);
            proxy.setDomain("");
            proxy.setUserName("username");
            proxy.setPassWord("");

options.setProperty(org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPConstants.PROXY,
proxy);
            options.setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP);

            sc.setOptions(options);
            stub._setServiceClient(sc);

             // invokes the Web service.
            TestResponseDocument resDoc = stub.CreateTest(reqDoc);

Any thought are appreciated.

Thanks
Joe