axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andrew B <vidal_buff...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]getting username and password
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 20:53:33 GMT
Yes, I need to do that too (so thanks). But my question at this point was about getting username
and password on the server side.

robert lazarski <robertlazarski@gmail.com> wrote: If your talking about the way call.setPassword
etc worked in axis 1.x,
in axis2 it is:

HttpTransportProperties.BasicAuthentication
               basicAuthentication = new HttpTransportProperties().
                   new BasicAuthentication();
           basicAuthentication.setUsername(userName);
           basicAuthentication.setPassword(password);

           options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.BASIC_AUTHENTICATION,
                   basicAuthentication);

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/