axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "John Pletka" <jple...@abraxis.com>
Subject Is there an Axis2 provider="java:EJB" equilivent?
Date Sun, 18 Jun 2006 06:18:11 GMT
Under Axis1.x, publishing j2ee stateless session beans was fairly trivial.  All you had to
do was create a wsdd file with the provider of "java:EJB" and a few parameters pointing to
the jndi name, home and remote interfaces.

Where is the equilivent for Axis2?  The only option I've found involves creating a stub class
that forwards the call over to the stateless session bean.  This seems like a huge step backwards
from the functionality in the earlier version of Axis.  This is especially true since we have
to write custom code generators to do the same thing ant tasks already existed for.