axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andrew B <vidal_buff...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] dumb newbie question part 2
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 15:12:26 GMT
Awesome, that's exactly what I was looking for. I generated a simple, unbloated service and
client. The '-d none' should be in the help text for wsdl2java, but it isn't. Thanks!

Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranabahu@gmail.com> wrote: Hi,
Do a -d none to *not*  databind.

Ajith

On 6/16/06, Andrew B  wrote:
> Thanks. Do I do this by just not specifying a data binding (-d) on
> WSDL2Java? Or do I not use WSDL2Java at all in that case?
>
> Also, if I use RawXMLProvider, can the message still handle binary
> attachments or MTOM? (My ultimate need is to send back large binary data to
> the client).
>
> -Andrew
>

> Anne Thomas Manes  wrote:
>  Use the RawXMLProvider and don't use a databinding framework.

Ring'em or ping'em. Make  PC-to-phone calls as low as 1ยข/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.