axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Pitts <markpitt...@yahoo.com>
Subject Need help with eclipse code generator plugin - generate WSDL from java
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 16:00:45 GMT
Steps followed:
1.Created java project based on the axis 2 samples
folder.
2.Added all axis 2 jar files, from axis
distribution\lib folder, to my eclipse project's build
path. This step successfully generated class files
from all of the sample source file.
3.Click File->Other->Axis 2 wizard->code
gen->Java2WSDL
4.Select class name userguide.example1.MyService.
5.Select User folder where class is located - in my
case c:\java\axis\Mysamples\bin, which is where
eclipse generated the class file.
6.Click test load - I receive an error -
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
userguide/example1/MyService (Unsupported major.minor
version 49.0)

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark