axis-java-user mailing list archives

From studium-...@web.de
Subject Re: [axis2] problem with Userexception and AxisFault - Part 2
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 09:11:56 GMT
Sorry, apologies to me.
Chinthaka already commented on this:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=115039522426623&w=2

interested in, have a look at this:
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-801
> Use the nightly build of 07.06.2006.
>
> Chinthaka was so kind to fix this and to comment on a few question I had regarding this
issue.

> Unfortunately there are three things left to be answered, maybe someone from the list
could help:
> 1) I read that Axis2 uses SOAP 1.2 per default, so I wondered why my SOAP-response is
SOAP 1.1. I used SOAP12Factory to build the SOAPFault, so why this ?
> 2) How can I set that the server is the errorcause, till the response says 'Client' ?

> 3) If I don't use stubs and skeletons from wsdl2java generation, do I have to create
the SOAPFaults manually like I did? Or is there a nicer way to do that. If manually, so then
Userexptions-classes do not make really sense, do they?

> Thanks in advance for clearing this
>
> Bille

throwing an userException, which is send back to the client with all the details and messages
set while instantiating the Exception.