axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff Greif" <jgr...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Processing instructions are not allowed
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2006 00:41:18 GMT
The appearance of the crimson parser in your stack trace suggests that
the better and more up-to-date xerces parsers are not being found in
your classpath.  Please review the installation instructions to ensure
that you've installed the proper version of xerces.  See if the
problem reoccurs after that.

Jeff