axis-java-user mailing list archives

From studium-...@web.de
Subject RE: ConnectException: Bad file descriptor
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 22:11:52 GMT
It often help, if you have a look in the StandardOut.log (I use Tomcat, but JBoss sure has
one too).
If this doesn't help, you can switch on RemoteDebugging an set an Exception Breakpoint. This
will finally help you to find the cause.
TargetInvocationException seems to be a StandardException in Axis2 ;)

Good luck

Bille