axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Deepa Rai" <d...@accurev.com>
Subject Problem : No provider type matches QName
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 21:16:27 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to deploy my BPEL service to tomcat and getting error down below
when I try to open service url. I am using ActiveBPEL to design and deploy
my BPEL process flow. Here is the software configuration I am using for
development.

Tomcat 5.5.17

Axis 1.4

ActiveBPEL Engine 2.0

ActiveBPEL Designer 2.0.1

Java 1.5

I have been trying to solve this issue for couple of days now but no luck so
far. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Deepa

And now... Some Services

AXIS error

Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Exception - org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException:

org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDException: No provider type matches
QName '{http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java}BPEL-RPC
<http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java%7dBPEL-RPC> '

org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDException: No provider type matches
QName '{http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java}BPEL-RPC
<http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java%7dBPEL-RPC> '

        at

org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDProvider.getInstance(WSDDProvider.java:1

66)

        at

org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDService.makeNewInstance(WSDDService.java

:437)

        at

org.activebpel.rt.axis.bpel.web.AeBprDeployment.getDeployedServices(AeBprDep

loyment.java:217)

        at

org.apache.axis.configuration.FileProvider.getDeployedServices(FileProvider.

java:296)

        at

org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.reportAvailableServices(AxisServl

et.java:482)

        at

org.activebpel.rt.axis.bpel.web.AeProcessEngineServlet.reportAvailableServic

es(AeProcessEngineServlet.java:346)

        at

org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doGet(AxisServlet.java:260)

        at

org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:

327)

        at

FilterChain.java:252)

        at

ain.java:173)

        at

va:213)

        at

va:178)

        at

org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase

.java:524)

        at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126

)

        at

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105

)

        at

:107)

        at

        at

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)

        at

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processC

onnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)

        at

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.jav

a:527)

        at

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWo

rkerThread.java:80)

        at

a:684)

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)