axis-java-user mailing list archives

From maxim <ma...@fnal.gov>
Subject RE: something is wrong with my deployment or Axis ?
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 21:28:13 GMT
ok, I think the problem was as I though in the choice of options for
wsdl2java.
the wsdl2java usage says:
-W,--noWrapped
                 turn off support for "wrapped" document/literal
-----------------
BUT, its doing indeed the opposite - with -W I was able to build my deployed
classes correctly and I see now wrapped
doc/literal calls in my SOAP ...
--Maxim

  _____

From: maxim [mailto:maxim@fnal.gov]
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 3:04 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: something is wrong with my deployment or Axis ?

Hi Anne,
I understand that
<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance%22%3E%3Csoapenv:Body%3E%3CPBRclie
nt%5B0,unbounded> <PBRclient[0,unbounded] is causing the problem. Where its
adding those [...] is not clear to me, because I dont know
internals of Axis. I understand that client is OK, but I dont understand
what is wrong with my deployment.
I did not generate skeleton before ( you've seen my ant task). I tried to
generate it with -s -Strue options, used skeleton as
my implementation class  and it didn't change anything. Any suggestions
where should I look or what should I check ?
Right it looks to me like some kind of Axis bug.
--Maxim

  _____