axis-java-user mailing list archives

From 蘇 軼(CEC) <s_i...@cec-ltd.co.jp>
Subject Could I add the java class of service remotely ?
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 07:58:51 GMT
Hi all,

Web service developers must access the web server and COPY
the java classes to the correct directory using Ctrl+c and Ctrl+v.

So is there an axis tool that is running in web server and can accept
those java classes (or .jar file) and copy them to the WEB-INFO dir ?

or is there any way I can dynamic add the service jar file to a web
application in *WebSphere* ? ask this question between the teeth : )

Any help or web resources would be greatly appreciated !

- sukie