axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "nancy" <nancy.aggar...@daffodildb.com>
Subject Read time out?
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 07:58:28 GMT
Hi,

I am using axis 2 for implementing my web service client.whenever I invoke
the webservice,I get error:

Read Time Out

I have set options.setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(1000*60*60*60); in client but
then also error is occurring.

Caused by: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

      at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:183)

      at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:201)

      at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser.readRawLine(HttpParser.java:77)

      at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser.readLine(HttpParser.java:105)

      at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.readLine(HttpConnection.java:11
15)

      at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.readStatusLine(HttpMethodBase.j
ava:1832)

      at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.readResponse(HttpMethodBase.jav
a:1590)

      at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.execute(HttpMethodBase.java:995
)

      at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeWithRetry(HttpMethod
Director.java:397)

      at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMethod(HttpMethodDir
ector.java:170)

      at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:396)

      at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:346)

      at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SOAPOverHTTPSender.send(SOAPOverHTTPSender.j
ava:100)

      at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageWithC
ommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:293)

      ... 6 more

I am not using Tomcat but using simple web server and my webservice is
implemented using Jsoap-spheon

I have also set server's timeout as infinite.But nothing helps.

Please advice.

With Warm Regards,

Nancy Aggarwal