axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: envelope prefix issue
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 18:25:03 GMT
Not sure which axis version you are using, but both axis 1.x and axis2 show
a simple LogHandler in their respective user guides. That would be a good
place to start. Also, the axis2 migration guide shows an Axis 1.x handler
and how to migrate that to Axis2.

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/