axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL2Java w/ XMLBeans - not generating some source files
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 22:16:32 GMT
Post your your entire wsdl and maybe we can help. There's been some recent
fixes for xmlbeans and I can try running your wsdl off of the latest svn. I
can't think off a vaild scenario where you wouldn't get a document file by
the supported styles  doc / lit  and rpc  / lit , though there might be.
There's also the possibilty that your wsdl explains the problem.

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/