axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: load: class SOAPMonitorApplet.class not found
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 12:56:18 GMT
Looks like an OS config issue to me:

"Address is invalid on local machine, or port is not valid on remote
machine"

Shutdown tomcat. If you can still telnet to port 5001, something else is
listening, and the applet will be passed zero as the port to connect. My
guess is that for some reason, the SOAPMonitorService can't connect to 5001,
and your seeing the applet trying to connect to port zero - the default.

BTW - axis2 has improved the logging here and your problem would be easy to
track down.

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/