axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do you set the name?
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 23:08:50 GMT
If I understand correctly, you want your complex type Address with a package
name of your choosing, correct? This worked for me back in my axis 1.x days:

<target name="my-wsdl2java" description="Generate compiled complex
interfaces and classes from wsdl" depends="clean,prepare">
       <echo message="Creating the custom complex objects using axis
tools...." />
       <delete dir="resources/axis/com" />
       <axis-wsdl2java
         output="resources/axis"
         verbose="true"
         url="resources/axis-jira.wsdl"

         <mapping
           namespace="http://com/hostedtelecom/callcentreweb"
           package="com.hostedtelecom.callcentreweb.endpoint" />
       </axis-wsdl2java>
       <echo message="Creating the IDE custom complex objects JAR" />
      <javac srcdir="resources/axis" destdir="${build}" debug="true">
       <include name="**/*.java" />
       <classpath refid="classpath-jboss"/>
      </javac>
       <copy todir="${build}">
         <fileset dir="resources/axis">
           <include name="**/*.class"/>
         </fileset>
       </copy>
       <jar jarfile="lib/myWsdl.jar" >
          <fileset dir="${build}" />
       </jar>
      <delete dir="${build}" />
   </target>

That'll create your packages as "com.hostedtelecom.callcentreweb.endpoint" .

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/