axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2 1.0] deployment problem?
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 14:19:28 GMT
Hmm..
Are you sure tha you are using the 1.0 jars ? We had the interface
generation as the default for a very short time in the SVN and ten
switched back to the older "no-interface" mode as the default. So
unless you specify the -ssi flag no interface will be generated!

Here is a suggession. Codegen from scratch from the latest jars and
implement the skeleton. use the generated build file to generate the
aar file. I have a feeling that there is a mix of old and new classes
in your aar which may be the problem

Ajith

--
Ajith Ranabahu