axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Passing XML Best Practice
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 01:57:06 GMT
Attachments are problematic if you need cross-platform interoperability.
Encoding the document as a string can also be problematic if you have
embedded "<" or ">" characters in the XML content or if you have encoded
characters, e.g., "&gt;" in the content or if you have CDATA in the
document.

Also if you send the XML within the envelope, you can protect it using
WS-Security.

Anne