axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CodeGenerationException
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 15:11:15 GMT
Ingo,

When using document/literal, your input message may have at most one body
part. You have two. I suggest the following:

Define an element called "isEqualOperation", defined as a complex type
comprising a sequence of the "in0" and "in1" elements:

<xsd:element name="isEqualOperation">
   <xsd:complexType>
      <xsd:sequence>
          <xsd:element name="in0" type="xsd:string"/>
          <xsd:element name="in1" type="xsd:string"/>
      </xsd:sequence>
   </xsd:complexType>
</xsd:element>

Modify your input message to reference this new element:

<wsdl:message name="isEqualOperationRequest">
    <wsdl:part element="tns:isEqualOperation" name="isEqualOperation"/>
</wsdl:message>

Anne