axis-java-user mailing list archives

From mmacfad...@tomax.com
Subject How to create RPC Style Web Service
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 14:38:43 GMT
I have been really struggling trying to make an RPC style web service with
Axis 2.  I finally have my WSDL the way I want it I think.  I have
attached it.  The problem is when I generate code with WSDL2Java and
package the service and deploy it.  The WSDL Axis2 shows when I go to
MyService?wsdl shows a document style WSDL.  Is there a way to supply the
WSDL I wrote to axis2 because the generated one doesn't look right to me.

If anyone can help I would be grateful.  Can anyone show me an example of
an RPC style web service in Axis2?  Please help.  Thanks.

Michael MacFadden
Tomax Corp - http://www.tomax.com
mmacfadden@tomax.com