axis-java-user mailing list archives

From mmacfad...@tomax.com
Subject Re: How to create RPC Style Web Service
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 14:22:17 GMT
Your suggestion did help, but now I have a different problem.  I have two
methods I am trying to expose:

Item getItem( int id );
void addItem( Item item );

Here is my services xml:

        <operation name="addItem">
                <messageReceiver
                        class=
"org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"
                />
        </operation>

        <operation name="getItem">
                <messageReceiver
                        class=
"org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"
                />
        </operation>

I have put some debug output in the first line of each of these methods.
When I call getItem from the client I see the debug statement.  When I
call addItem I don't get the debug statement.  The client doesn't seem to
complain at all.  I am at a loss to figure out what is going on.  Where
should I start looking.  It seems like my method is never getting called,
but I am not getting an error either.  Any ideas?

Michael MacFadden

Roman Weidlich <romanweidlich@gmx.at>
05/12/2006 10:32 AM
Please respond to