axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Santunu Podder <SPod...@closepf.com>
Subject Help Please: Problem while serializing to .Net Client
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 11:07:58 GMT
Hi All,

I am having problem in serializing the data back to a .Net client.

The client gets back the object but all attributes in the object seems to
be null. I have implemented my webservice using java and I am using Axis
1.3.
The client is developed using .Net 1.1 (C#).

Can anybody please let me know where all should I check for debugging this
problem. I have been struggling since yesterday but no success.

FYI, it works fine when the client is in java

Thanks,
Santunu

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have
received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from
your system. Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is
strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. Close Premium Finance
shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained
in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. Close Premium
Finance does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor
that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.