axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <mohan.radhakrish...@accenture.com>
Subject Enable soap monitor
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 11:45:47 GMT
Hi,

      I am trying to enable the soap monitor for my liferay portal
application. The first step is to

install axis along with this web application. Is that correct ?

What does the url in the following axis instruction mean ? I have to
substitute "axis" with my web

application context ?? What does this "services/AdminService" mean ?
What do I substitute it with ?

"Deploy the SOAPMonitorService web service with the admin client and the
deploy-monitor.wsdd file "

java -cp %AXISCLASSPATH% org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient
-lhttp://localhost:8080/axis/services/AdminService

deploy-monitor.wsdd

I am trying to monitor my WSRP communication.

Thanks,

Mohan