axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Manisha Mauni" <mma...@SportsLoyaltySystems.com>
Subject F1- Not getting complete exception-data in JaxRpc Client.
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 14:59:54 GMT
Hello,
I am working on axis-1_3.

My web service throws a user exception which contains an array
(messageList) of objects of some user defined class (ValidationMessage).
----------------------------------
The exception looks like.....

public class MyException extends Exception {
    private String message;
    private test.ValidationMessage[] messageList;
    private String type;
    .
    .
    .
    .

In an Axis-Client I am able to get the array (messageList)
but when I use JaxRpc client the array (messageList) is always null.

I am not able to figure out where the array is getting dropped as I am
getting the other data (message and type).

I'll appreciate any help on it.....

rgds
Manish