axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Caron, Michael R" <michael.r.ca...@lmco.com>
Subject RE: WSDL2Java through Proxy
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 16:29:00 GMT
I tried that. I copied the WSDL from the amazon location to the local
filesystem, then ran wsdl2java on it and it gave me the following error. It
seems that it's trying to get the xml schema definitions locally too, so I'd
have to make sure that I manually follow every link to every remote schema
and/or wsdl. That seems a bit unnecessary, eh?
gencode:
[exec] Using AXIS2_HOME: D:\Tools\Languages\Java\Axis2
[exec] Using JAVA_HOME: D:\Tools\Languages\Java\j2sdk1.4.2_06
[exec] Retrieving schema at 'AWSAlexa.xsd', relative to
file:/Q:/Projects/Playground/AmazonWSClient/src/wsdl/'.
[exec] org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: Error parsing
WSDL
[exec] at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerationEngi
ne.java:96)
[exec] at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)
[exec] at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)
[exec] Caused by: WSDLException (at /definitions/types/xs:schema):
faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: An error occurred trying to resolve schema referenced
at 'AWSAlexa.xsd', relative to
'file:/Q:/Projects/Playground/AmazonWSClient/src/wsdl/'.: This file was not
found: file:/Q:/Projects/Playground/AmazonWSClient/src/wsdl/AWSAlexa.xsd:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: This file was not found:
file:/Q:/Projects/Playground/AmazonWSClient/src/wsdl/AWSAlexa.xsd
[exec] at com.ibm.wsdl.util.StringUtils.getContentAsInputStream(Unknown
Source)
[exec] at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseSchema(Unknown Source)
[exec] at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseSchema(Unknown Source)
[exec] at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseTypes(Unknown Source)
[exec] at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseDefinitions(Unknown Source)
[exec] at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
[exec] at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
[exec] at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
[exec] at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.readInTheWSDLFile(CodeGen
erationEngine.java:238)
[exec] at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerationEngi
ne.java:81)
[...]
[exec] ... 2 more
[exec] Exception in thread "main"

Ciao,