axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <ozgur.y.gur...@accenture.com>
Subject RE: Controlling the reply destination of the SOAP client for IN-OUT sync pattern
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 18:37:52 GMT
When communicating with the ESB, you are not allowed to create temporary
destinations because this could violate security requirements. There has
to be a better way to not only use the generated stub but also the
built-in JMS Sender without modification.

Thanks,

Ozzie

________________________________

From: ozgur.y.gurkan@accenture.com [mailto:ozgur.y.gurkan@accenture.com]

Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 1:04 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Controlling the reply destination of the SOAP client for IN-OUT
sync pattern

I have a question about the JMS usage in Axis2. I see the following
snippet in the SendSession inner class:

            byte[] call(JMSEndpoint endpoint, byte[] message, long
timeout, HashMap properties)

                    throws Exception {

                Destination reply = createTemporaryDestination();

                MessageConsumer subscriber = createConsumer(reply);

                BytesMessage jmsMessage =
m_session.createBytesMessage();

According to this, I don't have control over the destination of the
reply for Sync connections. Is this true? If that is the case, I cannot
properly communicate with an EnterpriseServiceBus using the IN-OUT
pattern. Am I missing something here? Is there no way to have the Sync
connection receive on a destination that is provided in the endpoint?

"jms:/TestRequestQueue?replyDestination=TestResponseQueue&connectionFact
ory=ConnectionFactory"

I should be able to direct the client to listen on the
"replyDestination" parameter.

Thanks,

Ozgur (Ozzie) Gurkan

Wellpoint Member 2 - SAF Team

Cell: 404-641-3381

Pager: ozzie@emailtreo.com <mailto:ozzie@emailtreo.com>

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.