axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jansen Werner" <Werner.Jan...@eon-is.com>
Subject RE: WSDL2Java through Proxy
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 09:51:20 GMT
Hey there :)

2 ideas:

1. your maven configuration does include your proxy? (I suppose so,
otherwise you won't be able to download maven plugins)

2. Did you try to use the java system properties that specify Proxy and
stuff? they can be appended to your command line using
-Dhttp.proxyHost=proxyhost.com -Dhttp.proxyPort=8080 (change to reflect
your environment). For further information, see
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/net/properties.html

I hope I could help you.

CU
Werner

________________________________

	From: Caron, Michael R [mailto:michael.r.caron@lmco.com]
	Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 6:07 PM
	To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
	Subject: WSDL2Java through Proxy

	Hi,

	I just started using Axis2 and tried to generate Java classes
for the Amazon Alexa Web Service at
http://awis.amazonaws.com/AWSAlexa/AWSAlexa.wsdl
<http://awis.amazonaws.com/AWSAlexa/AWSAlexa.wsdl> . WSDL2Java fails
with a connection timeout because of the proxy server that our web
traffic goes through. I checked the documentation on the Axis2 project
site and found no help. I checked the mail archives and also found no
help. I checked the commandline help and there was nothing about a
proxy. Can anyone provide details about how one might use WSDL2Java
through a proxy?

	Thanks!

	Michael Caron
	Software Development, Lockheed Martin Corp.
	IR&D - MS2 Tactical Systems