axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Xinjun Chen" <xjchen...@gmail.com>
Subject dynamic invocation on document style web services
Date Sun, 28 May 2006 05:55:09 GMT
Hi,

Can anybody clarify this question on dynamic invocation on document style
web services?
Previously I have the impression that for document style web services
developed and deployed in Axis 1.2 RC2 (The axis version used by GT4), I
have no way to use dynamic invocation. I only succeeded in doing dynamic
invocation using Axis client API for RPC style web services.

Now could anyone tell me whether there is any easy way to use Axis
1.2RC2client API to invoke document style web services? Any sample on
that will be
more helpful.

Regards,
Xinjun