axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "O'Reilly, Barry" <barry.orei...@thelearningfederation.edu.au>
Subject Newbie Question MessageElement
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 05:52:43 GMT
Hi Axis,

I'm trying to write a call and need to add a message element part to my
message but am unsure of how to achieve this. Can someone point me in
the right direction.

I do not know how to get a handle on the SOAPEvenlope or even if I
require to. I use WSDL2Java to generate everything. I have included the
method signature and QUERY class. Any help or advice is great.

Thanks,
Barry

**************************

public static final String QUERY_STRING =

public SearchResult[] queryContent()throws Exception{
  LORAXSoap soap = new LORAXLocator().getLORAXSoap();
  QUERY query = new QUERY ( getBodyElement( QUERY_STRING ) );
  return soap.queryContent(query , USERNAME, PASSWORD);
 }

 /**
  * @param inputStream
  * @return
  * @throws Exception
  */
 private MessageElement[] getBodyElement(String query)throws Exception{

  SOAPBodyElement bodyElement = new SOAPBodyElement( query  );
  MessageElement messageElement[] = new MessageElement[1];
  messageElement[0] = bodyElement;
  return messageElement;
 }

**************************

/**
     * Retrieves an array of SearchResult's given an (XML) Criteria
     * search term.
     */
    public
au.edu.thelearningfederation.lex.webservices._2004._07.LORAX.SearchResul
t[]
queryContent(au.edu.thelearningfederation.lex.webservices._2004._07.Defi
nitions.QuerySyntax.QUERY QUERY, java.lang.String username,
java.lang.String password) throws java.rmi.RemoteException;

**************************

public class QUERY  implements java.io.Serializable,
org.apache.axis.encoding.AnyContentType,
org.apache.axis.encoding.MixedContentType {
    private org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement [] _any;

    public QUERY() {
    }

    public QUERY(
           org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement [] _any) {
           this._any = _any;
    }
}