axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Wolters, Oliver" ...@ProCom.de>
Subject [Axis2] How To change the Provider in Axis2?
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 10:34:55 GMT
Hi All,

I have an existing System with CORBA-Interfaces that I want to publish as Web Services without
to do any coding when the interfaces change. In Axis 1.X I've done the that by extending the
existing RPC-Provider and overwrite the makeNewServiceObject( )-methode so that it looks up
the references to the implementation of the services in a CORBA-NamingService (like the CORBAProvider
does). That only works for the first interface, but the references to the other interfaces
(services) are retrieved from our system by calling factory-methods. So I had to rewrite the
Provider to receive the references to the first interface from the NamingService and to all
other service implementations from a call to a factory method. The references to the services
are stored in the SessionContext. This all works fine. But now I want to migrate to Axis2
and I can't find any documantation how to migrate the Custum Provider that is neccessary for
me.

Thanks for any help.

Oliver Wolters

--