axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Xiong Shawn Zhang" <xszh...@YELLOWPAGES.COM>
Subject CLOSE_WAIT issue
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 20:37:53 GMT
Hi,

There is an Axis web services app running in our production boxes, and
the web container used is pure tomcat 5.0.25 (no Apache server used). We
are now having service hanging issue. I checked the log files,
everything normal (no exception). However, I found we have lots of
CLOSE_WAIT tcp connections hanging, which related to the clients. Is
there any body knows if there is an AXIS/TOMCAT configuration, or
function, which could be used to force the connections to be closed
(e.g. timeout)? Your help is highly appreciated.

Shawn