axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dheeraj Agrawal" <dheer...@gmail.com>
Subject ERROR IN SERIVCE DESIGN
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 02:10:29 GMT
HI

In my webservice i am creating an instance of a new class...
My service class is as follows

public SendMessage{

  public boolean sendMsgToYahoo(string,string){

   SendMessage yahoo = new SendMessage();

   Listener mylist = new Listener(yahoo);

 }
}

class Listener{
   public Listener(SendMessage){}
}

All this in one file SendMessage.jws

When i invole it service from client it gives me error as
Exception in thread "main" AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
 faultActor:
 faultNode:

I did some prints in the service and came to know that the service is
hanging at the instance where I am creating  new object of SendMessage and
Listener.

Cant i make a new instance of the same class (Serivce class) in the
service..
IS there any workaround for this...
I want to call LISTENER class ....

How can i go about this

Thanks
Dheeraj

--
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the
world