axis-java-user mailing list archives

From femke <fem...@gmail.com>
Subject axis compile error - package does not exist
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 11:51:26 GMT

Hello,

I've a wee problem when trying to generate WSDL with axis for some java i
wrote that includes external jars.  While it compiles fine anywhere else,
for some reason axis won't compile it and i get the following error
statement (below).  I've checked my classpath and it looks fine (which makes
sense given the code compiles nicely elsewhere) but I just can't think of
what else to do.....any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

thanks

femke

Fault - Error while compiling:  C:\workspace\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\jwsClasses\CreateTINfromPoints.java

AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.compileError
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: Error while compiling:  C:\workspace\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\jwsClasses\CreateTINfromPoints.java
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
	{}Errors:Error compiling C:\workspace\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\jwsClasses\CreateTINfromPoints.java:
Line 9, column 24:  package jwo.landserf.gui does not exist
Line 10, column 28:  package jwo.landserf.process does not exist
Line 11, column 30:  package jwo.landserf.structure does not exist
Line 22, column -1:  cannot find symbol
Line 22, column -1:  cannot find symbol
Line 25, column -1:  cannot find symbol
Line 25, column -1:  cannot find symbol