axis-java-user mailing list archives

From babraa <h.bab...@sheffield.ac.uk>
Subject Qname prefixs
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 11:59:21 GMT

Hello

My first post as a newbie. I have searched the forums and was suprised I
couldn't find an answer. Makes me think I am doing something dim.

I am trying to a add a header to a soap call using

the following

    QName qNameHeader = new QName ("http://soap-authentication.org/2002/01",
"BasicAuth", "auth"); //uri,local part, prefix
     SOAPHeaderElement header = new SOAPHeaderElement(qNameHeader);
     call.addHeader(header);

however when I check out the msg being sent the header is as such:
<soapenv:Header>
<ns1:BasicAuth soapenv:actor="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/actor/next"
soapenv:mustUnderstand="0"
xmlns:ns1="http://soap-authentication.org/2002/01"/>
</soapenv:Header>

I'm not sure why the ns1 is not being substituted with a "auth".

Are there more steps involved in setting a prefix?

Cheers

Nomit