axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Felix Jungermann <felix.jungerm...@do.isst.fraunhofer.de>
Subject Where to set server-port?
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 09:42:22 GMT
Hi there,
I try to deploy a sample SOAP-Service but always get following error
message:

H:\Tomcat 5.0\webapps\axis\WEB-INF>java -Dhttp.proxyHost=proxy
-Dhttp.proxyPort=
80 org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd
(org.apache.axis.i18n.ProjectR
esourceBundle).
Processing file deploy.wsdd
Exception: AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}HTTP
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: (404)Not Found
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
        {}:return code:  404
&lt;!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC &quot;-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN&quot;&gt;
&lt;HTML&gt;&lt;HEAD&gt;
&lt;TITLE&gt;404 Not Found&lt;/TITLE&gt;
&lt;/HEAD&gt;&lt;BODY&gt;
&lt;H1&gt;Not Found&lt;/H1&gt;
The requested URL /axis/services/AdminService was not found on this
server.&lt;P
&gt;
&lt;HR&gt;
&lt;ADDRESS&gt;Apache/1.3.33 Server at localhost Port 8080&lt;/ADDRESS&gt;
&lt;/BODY&gt;&lt;/HTML&gt;

        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}HttpErrorCode:404

I thinks this error appears because of the try to connect to Port 8080,
but my Tomcat is running on port 80. My question now is, where to set up
the Port number???
Ich was searching the axis-folder but did not find any interesting
properties - file.
Do you have any ideas?

Thanks and greetings,
Felix