axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Warren Crossing <warren.cross...@nec.com.au>
Subject Re: [Axis2 v1.0] WSDL2Java - Generated Source does not compile
Date Sun, 28 May 2006 23:06:59 GMT
Hi Throwaway.  I also had this problem when generating the javacode from
the wsdl.   It looks like xmlbeans is broken (which is ok because it
sucks anyway). I changed the databinding mechanism to adb.  I suggest
you try the same.

<java classname="org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java">
         <arg value="-uri"/>
         <arg value="callback_endpoint.wsdl"/>
         <arg value="-ss"/>
         <arg value="-sd"/>
         <arg value="-d"/>
         <arg value="adb"/>
         <arg value="-o"/>
         <arg value="callback_endpoint_service"/>
         <arg value="-p"/>
         <arg value="au.com.nec.ssd.rfid.ws"/>
         <classpath>
                 <fileset dir="${axis2.home}/lib" includes="*.jar" />
         </classpath>
</java>

Warren