axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Paul Ashton <p...@tourplan.com>
Subject [Axis2][1.0] Setting a timeout for a web service call made via WSDL2Java xmlbeans generated stub
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 21:59:36 GMT
Hi,

I have used WSDL2Java (with the xmlbeans data binding).  Sometimes
the web service call takes over 60 seconds, so I want to be able to
change the call timeout setting (without having to make any changes
to code generated by WSDL2Java).  I tried the following (setting a
very short timeout to check whether I was actually updating the
timeout), but seemingly this had no effect.

Can anyone tell me how I can change the timeout without having
to change any generated code?

Thanks, Paul.

     TPServiceStub binding = new TPServiceStub("http://dev03/devtest204/Services/TPService.asmx");

     Options axisOptions = binding._getServiceClient().getOptions();
     axisOptions.setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(1);
     binding._getServiceClient().setOptions(axisOptions);

     .....  setup gsrd to contain the parameters

     binding.GetScrollRate(gsrd)
--
Paul Ashton
iCom Project Leader