axis-java-user mailing list archives

From James Loghry <log...@krellinst.org>
Subject Re: [Axis 2][1.0] Enabling the SOAP Monitor
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 14:13:20 GMT
I finally got it to work. The problem I was having was this:  I was
copying and pasting the entire <Phase></Phase> section and overriding
the section of my axis2.xml file.  In order to correct this problem, I
just copied and pasted the elements which referenced "soapmonitorPhase"
into their respective places in the axis2.xml file.

One final problem I am having though, is I can access SOAPMonitor via
http://localhost:8080/axis2/SOAPMonitor, but it does not show up on the
axis2 services like it did for axis 1.x.  However, this issue is
insignificant.

Thank you for all your help.

Kinichiro Inoguchi wrote:
> You could see this message in your logs;
> 2006-05-24 08:25:23 StandardContext[/axis2]Servlet /axis2 threw load()
> exception
> javax.servlet.ServletException: Invalid phases please recheck axis2.xml
> {0} for the handler {1}
>
> How did you modify your axis2.xml ?
>
> You should check,
> (tomcat)/webapps/axis2/WEB-INF/conf/axis2.xml
> (tomcat)/webapps/axis2/WEB-INF/web.xml
>
> Regards,
> kinichiro

James Loghry