axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Razvan Dani <razvan.d...@arobs.com>
Subject Re: envelope prefix issue
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 15:56:40 GMT
Hi Xinjun

Thank you very much for your useful intervention.

Could either you or otherwise another Axis guru maybe present me a brief
example of how a Handler can be inserted in the request flow (which
translates into: i don't know how that could be done).

Again i would like to remind that i am using WSDL2Java to generate
classes for a given WSDL and then i am sending SOAP messages via the
generated stub (so i am not constructing anything manually).

Regards,
    Razvan

www.ARoBS.com