axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rodrigo Ruiz <rr...@gridsystems.com>
Subject Re: Axis 1.4 and security
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 14:55:11 GMT
In addition to this, Axis directly supports the HTTPS protocol for
sending and receiving messages.

Anne Thomas Manes wrote:
> WSS4J is a plug-in module that adds support for WS-Security to Axis1.
>
> Anne
>
> On 5/17/06, *Santunu Podder* <SPodder@closepf.com
> <mailto:SPodder@closepf.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi All,
>
>     Does Axis 1.4 have any support for security ?
>
>     Have anybody in the group implemented public / private key kind of
>     security in web services ?
>     I am new to security so any help will be appreciated.
>
>     Thanks,
>     Santunu
>

>     This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be
>     privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the
>     sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system.
>     Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this message in whole or in
>     part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are
>     susceptible to change. Close Premium Finance shall not be liable for
>     the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained
>     in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to
>     your system. Close Premium Finance does not guarantee that the
>     integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this
>     communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.

GRIDSYSTEMS                    Rodrigo Ruiz Aguayo
Parc Bit - Son Espanyol
07120 Palma de Mallorca        mailto:rruiz@gridsystems.com
Baleares - EspaƱa              Tel:+34-971435085 Fax:+34-971435082
http://www.gridsystems.com