axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Josh Potter <josh.pot...@setel.com>
Subject Re: Passing values to class constructors
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 14:11:36 GMT
I should probably go into more detail.  I am extremely new to this.  So
far I have more or less followed the documentation to get stuff up and
running.  I have tomcat installed with axis copied over to the webapps
directory of tomcat.  I have my class copied over to the classes section
of WEB-INF for axis.  I have a deploy.wsdd that I wrote and I used the
command line tool to deploy my class as a service.  I see no service.xml
files anywhere.  If there is another process I should be following, a
point the in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.