axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dies Koper <d...@jp.fujitsu.com>
Subject Re: Can you specify your own implementation class when using the axis-wsdl2java ant task?
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 00:03:17 GMT
Hello Joshua,

The generated file name for the implementation class in the WSDD is
generated from the binding name in your WSDL:

    <wsdl:binding name="YourSoapBinding" type="impl:YourPortType">

->

generated impl class name: YourSoapBindingImpl

If you can accept an implementation class name ending with "Impl",
change the binding name.

Regards,
Dies