axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Fabian <maillingli...@christina-reysen.com>
Subject WS-Addressing 2003/03
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 19:11:00 GMT
Hi!

At the moment the addressing module does not support the WS-Addressing
version from 2003/03 (it “only” supports 2004/08 and 2005/08). My
problem is that my BPEL Engine (ActiveBPEL) only supports this
WS-Addressing version. So in my point of view there are three
possibilities to get Axis2 and ActiveBPEL working together using
WS-Addressing:

1. Extend the BPEL Engine to support WS-Addressing in version 2004/08
and/or 2005/08
2. Extend the current WS-Addressing module of Axis2
3. Build my own little module that understands WS-Addressing 2003/03 (at
least the replyTo part I need for asynchronous invocation)

I don't like the first solution. So my question is if it makes sense to
extend the Axis2 WS-Addressing module or if I should create my own module.

Thanks!

Fabian