axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dies Koper <d...@jp.fujitsu.com>
Subject Re: JAVA2WSDL and generation of user defined RuntimeException
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 02:14:09 GMT
Hello Mati,

There is no need to declare runtime exceptions. You can catch them
without declaring them.
If you want your custom exception to be defined in the WSDL so that a
class for it is generated on the client side, you'll have to use a
checked exception (there is no mapping for runtime exceptions).

Regards,
Dies