axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Meire <michael.me...@cs.kuleuven.be>
Subject Re: mtom, wsdl2java and xmlbeans
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 07:44:08 GMT
I've tried all kinds of possibilities for defining the complex type,
among which the one mentioned on that URL
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&m=114123711724485&w=2
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&m=114123711724485&w=2>)
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&m=114123711724485&w=2>

It however still does not seem to work.
Just to make sure: do I need to do/set/configure other things to enable
the MTOM? I've looked at the instructions on
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/0_95/mtom-guide.html, and based on those I
did the following:

    * I enabled MTOM in the axis2.xml file (server-side)
    * and I added the following line in the created stub:
      _serviceClient.getOptions().setProperty(Constants.Configuration.ENABLE_MTOM,
      Constants.VALUE_TRUE);

(BTW: I've also considered ADB, but since my WSDL is pretty complex
(including recursive type definitions etc), some other parts of my WSDL
did not seem to work out for ADB. So using the xmlbeans extension is the
option I would want to take...)

thanks again...
Michael...