axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Meire <michael.me...@cs.kuleuven.be>
Subject mtom, wsdl2java and xmlbeans
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 12:39:49 GMT
Dear all,

I've been trying the MTOM support of Axis2 for a few times, but don't
seem to get it working...

More exactly, what I try achieve is:

    * starting from my WSDL-file
    * using the wsdl2java functionality, with the xmlbeans data binding
      option
    * generate code that use MTOM for sending binary data.

I've tried to use both xsd:base64Binary and xmime:base64Binary as types
for the elements that I want to use MTOM for, but it does not work: the
content is just sent as inline XML...

I have read the documentation on the axis2 website about mtom, but as
far as I understand, that explanation does not hold when starting from
your own WSDL file and using wsdl2java with xmlbeans databinding.

Could someone help with this?

thanks!
Michael...

--