axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Lothar Nieswandt" <lothar_n...@gmx.de>
Subject [Axis2] Http Basic Authentication
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 09:05:31 GMT
Hello all,

I am trying to write a *simple* web service client with axis2. The server
side requires http basic authentication. I can't find out how this is done
*easily* with axis2. Somebody on the list advised to do

call.setProperty(Call.USERNAME_PROPERTY, "user");
call.setProperty(Call.PASSWORD_PROPERTY, "pass");

but this seems to be deprecated. What is the proper way of doing this?

I took a look at the security example and read something about password
callbacks but that seemed too complicated.

Any hints?

Thanks in advance,
Lothar

--
GMX Produkte empfehlen und ganz einfach Geld verdienen!